Each Clinic is designed with you, the Swimmer in mind. We recognise that not everyone is of the same ability so we have a range of clinics that cater for all ASA registered swimmers ranging from casual club swimmers to national qualifiers, aged from 9 to 16 years. The clinics we offer include:
Starts & Turns
In the unique SwimSkills Starts and Turns clinic you will be led through a specially structured series of skill and drill progressions...
Gold Medal Clinics
For swimmers who want to work in smaller groups with more individual correction. Gold Medal Clinics are the 'next step'...
These clinics focus on a single stroke and Bill Furniss's unique approach to the SMART training process...
One to One Strokes
Individual session with an Olympic coach...
For swimmers specialising in Triathlon...
SwimSkills for Coaches
If you’re a Club Coach or Assistant Coach, then this area is for you!
- Advanced Communication Skills & NLP for Sports Coaches
- Performance Nutrition
- Coach Education Workshops
- FREE Land Training Resources
- Amanda G. (Parent)"Just a short email to say, what an excellent day we had in Nottingham last week. Our two boys certainly benefited from the excellent..."
- AW (Parent)"Just a quick note to say thank you for such an excellent starts and turns clinic today;..."
- J. Cuff (Parent)"I am just letting you know how much we have enjoyed seeing our son age 10 blossom after the three day course he did with you in Nottingham..."
- M Evans, Parent"Thank you very much for a very helpful day for our swimming on Sunday. We really enjoyed every part and we have... "
- M Vaughan, parent"I just wanted to thank you for the excellent clinic yesterday. (My daughter) is really looking forward to training again... "
- Rebecca Adlington"I did Swimskills clinics when I was an age-grouper and the techniques and drills I learnt then I... "